Bleket - Flatholmen- Sandholmen
A very nice day trip that we recommend everyone to do. Pack the kayaks with lunch and paddle north. Through Klädesholmen, weather permitting, you otherwise choose the inner trail through Blekets harbor and further north. Passes through the narrow passage at Vrångsholmen and then on through Hjärterösund towards Sandholmen. Stop at the famous beach on Sandholmen to have lunch and take a cooling dip and relax before returning home. In calm weather you can choose to paddle on the outside Hjärtrön and through the strait at Flatholmen well worth it as it is a unique fishing village on an island. Now you see Klädesholmen and Blekets harbor in the distance and soon you are home again.
- Distance: 6.7 Nm (12.4 km)
- Time required: 5-6 hours incl lunch & bath
- Maximum wind speed: 6-10 m / s in westerly wind
- Place for disembarkation: Sandholmen and Hjärterön
- To think of: In summer, there can be many bathers on the beach at Sandholmen.